Solved

23R2 E-Sign Integration

• 15 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

I couldn’t find any documentation explaining this great new addition with 23R2. There are a couple of slides in “IFS Cloud 23R2 - Whats New in Asset Management,” which I have added below.

But that doesn’t explain the process flow or the integration.

I found two community posts that also only provide very little info.

IFS integration for Document Signing | IFS Community

IFS Cloud 23R2 - new component IFSAPP Docman ESign | IFS Community

Can someone provide some tips or direct me to the relevant documentation link to make this E-Sign functionality work?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 15 February 2024, 14:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@AdheeshaF @Pushpa Veerappan

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

The documentation should be a good start:

https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/23r2/ProcessModels/Process_Model/13.7.3.12.htm?StandAlone=true

Follow the links from the activities there to see the details.

Badge +3

Thanks @Mathias Dahl - Will give it a go. 

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

By the way, you asked about how to get it to work. Very little is needed, actually, once a customer has bought it. Actually, there is no setup needed at all, apart from setting up Docman as usual (document classes, repositories, etc.)

One important thing to mention though is that we don't support the Esign functionality in Remote Deployment in this release. We want to enable it for Remote as well at later time, but when is not decided yet.

I'm demo environments, you should be able to ask IFS IT department to enable it via a case.

Badge +3

@Mathias Dahl - Manged to get this working in a Partner Enablement Environment. Thanks for your help. 🍻

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@Mathias Dahl - Manged to get this working in a Partner Enablement Environment. Thanks for your help. 

Perhaps, for the benefit of others, you can tell us what you did? 🙂