Question

Price list with discount and customer agreement with deal per sales group

• 23 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

We have following pricing setup.

• Discount method = Single discount
  • Pricelist part based with discount connected via customer price group with customer
  • Customer agreement for same customer with deal per sales group
    • Part from pricelist is also part of connected sales group
    • Different discount (higher) compared to price list

When i enter customer order, the price and discount from the price list is always taken into account. But the customer is entitled to the discount from the customer contract which is higher. Customer agreement  is not considered.
If i delete the line in customer agreement "Deal per sales group" and enter a line in "Deal per part" and then enter a new customer order, the price is taken from the line of customer agreement with desired discount.
How does "Deal per sales group" is takeing into account from customer agreement? I have not found anything in “IFS Cloud Documentation”. We use 23R1 SU6.
Thank you for your feedback.

Beat

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Uvina Jayamaha - could you please help with this question?

Badge +3

Hi @BytBeatbW,

We came across the same scenario recently and consulted this with R & D.

R & D emphasis that the reported behavior is not a bug.

R & D explanation: In the sales price list, you have defined a Price along with a Discount. On the customer agreement, you have only defined a Discount under “Deal Per Sales Group,” users cannot define a price there. Since the Pricelist has a Price along with a Discount, that discount gets the priority and not the customer agreement. Refer the “Pricing Page Help” document I have attached which explains the system design.

The discount gets fetched from the customer agreement when using “Deal Per Part” because here, both a Discount and a Price is associated with the agreement in that scenario.

sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a2c973c4471375909d19b177436d4319

Whilst agreeing with the fact that the customer agreement takes precedence over the price list it is not possible to drop the discount defined along with price on the price list and instead fetch the discount from the customer agreement.

I hope the above explanation will clarify your issue.

Best Regards,

Uvina Jayamaha.

Badge +2

Hi Uvina,

Thanks for your explanation.

Best regards,
Beat