trying to cancel a pegged customer order after shop order was deleted 

Error says “ The shop order has already been removed” 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

How did you ‘delete’ the shop order?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

i am not sure. our scheduler must have handled it.  That’s the first thing i questioned as well, since it was pegged to the cust order

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Do you mean the Shop order is in Cancelled state? 

When you said delete, I assumed that SO does not exist. Which one is correct?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

the shop order was deleted

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Change the supply code to invent order on the customer order line, then cancel.  That should stop the attempt to remove the shop order that has already been removed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I tried that but received the error 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

OK, is Unpeg available on the line then to unpeg first?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

tried that and get the same error :

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hmmm, the web gets thicker then.  Have you tried recreating a dummy shop order for the same part, same line to try and fill the connection?  I’m not sure it will work, but I know I’ve had to do a lot of fooling around when users do things out of order or delete things that shouldn’t be deleted.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

THAT WORKED!   I had tried that before, but didnt make the REL and LINE the same.  When i made everything the same, I was able to unpeg and then cancel.

THANKS A BUNCH ! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi

Thanks a lot! This solved an issue for me as well! :-)

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

The solution where we delete the cancelled shop order and recreated it solved one issue. 

Now we have one shop order that was possible to delete, but not possible to recreate. Error Message: Cannot create Shop Order since history exists for the deleted order. I found we have labor and operation history, and still the shop order was possible to delete.

Any idea how to solve this?