Question

Minimum Durability Days doesn't match with the available stock

• 30 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

When the reservation couldn’t be made on a customer order because the available stock doesn’t match with the Minimum Durability Days requested by the customer, on which screen can I see the reason of the none reservation? 

Many thanks for your help 

Best Regards

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Olivia,

Could you check if you can see the reaso in Handle customer order shortages window?

Thanks,

Nethmie

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply but nothing comes up into this menu...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Olivia Gaches ,

You can check it with the sales part and the customer combination in the Sales Part Cross Reference window » Minimum Remaining Days at CO Delivery.

If it has not defined there, it should have been defined in the Inventory Part » Aquisition tab.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @ThushAsanka  thanks for your reply, my question wasn’t where can I configure the Minimum remaining days but where can I see the reason of a none reservation because of this setting in a customer order line. 

Exemple :

• I have 10 pcs in stock / Expiration date :  30/09/2021 / Shelf life : 365 Days 
  • Minimum Remaining Days at CO delivery for my customer : 180 Days 
  • My order line won’t reserve the 10 pieces in stock because the remaining days is not >= 180days ==> Is there any menu where to find the explanation of the none reservation? 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you perform a Reservation manually,  you will get an Information Message saying ‘Expiration date will be insufficient at customer order delivery’. 

If the reservation is done automatically, the system will log entry on the Handle customer order shortages window as below. But it seems the description does not mention the specific reason for not reserving ie: expiration date