Skip to main content
Solved

Lines not added when using Quick Customer Order Registration

Hello - I have a customer that is using the Quick Customer Order Registration assistant. When they try to use the “Add From Order” to copy the lines from an existing customer order, change the quantities the lines are not copied over. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lglover241 ,

Ideally, lines should be copied using the steps mentioned above. If you are still encountering the same inconvenience, please contact IFS Unified support through a support ticket.

regards,
Dinudu Kankanamge
IFS Unified support  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@lglover241 Luke I just tested this in 2 IFS Cloud environments:

• 23.1.2 - functionality doesn’t work at all when trying to copy from existing order
  • 24.1.0 - everything works well. I’ve tested with copying existing lines from multiple orders. It worked every time.

Which IFS Cloud version is your customer on? Perhaps there’s a Service Update for that version where this issue is resolved?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I have tested in 23.1.5 and 24.1.0 (as @Marcel.Ausan ) and havent been able to identify any problems. All lines added as expected. I tested around 20 times.

I’ve had a look at the fixes for 23R1, 23R2 and 24R1 and cant see anything relating to this item. 

Might be worth checking with IFS Support.

Badge +2

Hi @lglover241 - Can you tell me what is your product version is?

Because in Quick Customer Order Registration window, Quick_Customer_Order_Registration related VRT table is being cleared before the part line is added. I think the reason behind above scenario is same as per the explanation.

This data cleanup has been disabled in the  QuickCustOrdAddMultiplePartsAssistant fragment in the core environment as part of below updates IFS Fixed Version: 22.1.25 - 22R1 SU25, 22.2.18 - 22R2 SU18, 23.1.11 - 23R1 SU11, 23.2.4 - 23R2 SU4, 24.1E.0 - 24R1 EA

But if you’re in above versions and still facing the issue, better contact Unified Support via a support ticket.

Thank you,