Solved

How to automatically create all pick lists in the 'Create Pick List for Customer Orders' page

• 11 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

I am trying to have every pick list that appears in the ‘Create Pick List for Customer Orders’ page get automatically created. We have the shipment types set up properly so whenever we create a pick list from that page, they come out properly. What i want to do, is to automatically print those. I have a schedule set up so that every 2 minutes, it runs the “Create Consolidated Pick List for Customer Orders” database task. This gets almost all of the Pick Lists for Customer Orders created, but the ones with the Supply code of “Purch Ord Trans” do not get printed. They appear on that page, but for some reason, the task does not create those. 

How do I fix this? We use Consolidated Pick Lists for Customer Orders, but we are requested to create pick lists for all items on that “Create Pick list for Customer Orders” Page

Here is the database task I have set up

Any advise or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by FNSMITHUN 11 April 2023, 21:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Just took at look at this second posting on community.  Do you know for certain that the inventory for the supply code purchase order transfer (similar) has been received at that site?  Wondering “if” you can’t create the pick list because the goods have yet to be received. 

Best regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Thomas Peterson, Thank you for your quick reply in all of this,

I believe so. The onhand qty for the part for the ‘stuck’ customer order says 1 qty on hand when the customer order is for 1 qty. The on hand catch qty, however, is 0. 

Would the on hand catch qty change anything?

Thanks,
Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Also one thing to add, I can still create the pick lists, so I believe everything for the customer order would have to be in stock, correct?

Even the background job error outputs do not say that it cannot create a pick list for this item because of the qty in stock, like it does with the others. It just doesn’t mention it at all, which I find to be very weird.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @bdoucette ,

You can use the below parameters to create the picklist for the customer order lines with the due date in next 3 days ( I have used 8 days in my example)

I have check the ‘Create Consolidation Picklist for Customer Orders’ with the supply code Purch Ord Transit and picklist are getting created accordingly & Printed. There are no such restriction in the system to not to create picklist for this supply code. I have run the job with below parameter in Cloud 22R1 and I have received the connected purchase order.

img?mt_id=1581430&mt_adid=130719&mt_exem=&mt_excl=&v1=&v2=&v3=&s1=&s2=&s3=&ord=%nRegards,

Mithun K V