Solved

How Can i pass Parameters from a Page to a Filter

• 6 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I Have a Page Lead  and When i Click Customer_crm  i need pass the customer ID ,  to the filter 

when i click the customer -CRM i need pass the customer id to this filter 

It is possible?

Thank you for the Help.

icon

Best answer by HumbertoFloresD 7 September 2021, 18:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @HumbertoFloresD,

If I understood your question properly, you can use the following page configuration setting to your NavigationLink Customer-CRM command and set the NavigationFilter as appropriate.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Ruchintha Samararatne i try to create the Navigation Link But Doesnt Work,  I do this 

But When i try to define the Navigation Parameters  the Destination Attribute is Empty,  i dont know if i need do something else before,

Also i have this question for you ,  where i can see the Navigation Links That i Create because i create some but i cant see in the page or another Area of the Page Designer. 

Thank you very Much For the Help, I really appreciate it very much.

Regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Ruchintha Samararatne i try to create the Navigation Link But Doesnt Work,  I do this 

But When i try to define the Navigation Parameters  the Destination Attribute is Empty,  i dont know if i need do something else before,

Also i have this question for you ,  where i can see the Navigation Links That i Create because i create some but i cant see in the page or another Area of the Page Designer. 

Thank you very Much For the Help, I really appreciate it very much.

Regards

Hi @HumbertoFloresD ,

I’m not sure why exactly you don’t get the destination attributes listed. In out standard environments, it is possible. 

For your second question, (where i can see the Navigation Links That i Create?)

you can see it in the page designer -> Commandgroups section after you save the configuration like seen in the below screen before published.