Skip to main content
Solved

Excluding Customers/Hierarchy from Campaign

We would like to run a month long campaign for all customers aside from a few national accounts that already receive discounts on the campaign items.  What is the best way to go about this?  I have selected the “include all customers” toggle to get the campaign applied to everyone but I’d like to be able to exclude these two customers.  We are running IFS Cloud 23R2 if it matters.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@greg.eickmeier if you ticked the Valid for All Customers toggle then there’s no way to exclude certain customers.

Your options are:

• add customer hierarchies or customer by customer - to which this campaign should be applicable
  • add different customer price groups

However, if in other price sources (Customer Agreement / Price List) the price is already lower for your few national customers, then by having the Ignore if Lower Price / Higher Discount Found toggle on, they will be automatically excluded.

I hope this helps.

Badge +1

Thanks Marcel. That is what I figured but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.  We are going to handle by creating two customer price groups.  One for the national accounts, and one for everyone else.  

Thanks again!