Question

Customer Order Line Status - Not changing to Invoiced

• 5 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We have a customer order where we have 2 staged billing lines on.  The lines have been completely invoiced and have also been completely delivered.  The lines are still showing delivered as the status instead of invoiced/closed.  Why?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tenecia.Seeley,

Most likely this could be one-off instance caused by a corrupted data. A data repair would be needed to sort this out.

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

When it comes to APP9, I found several R&D fixes on stage billing functionality. Sometimes, this issue may come up due to such issues. Therefore, It’s better if you can create a support case to further investigate the issue. 

Otherwise, you may need to do a data repair and update the customer order status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Tenecia.Seeley do you mind sharing the test plan you used in arriving into the issue? Probably I can see if its recreatable in IFSat all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@EnzoFerrari Please create a support case with the information. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

I had a similar case for an APP9 customer and it seems the customer was not following the standard process for invoicing. It would be easier if the exact invoicing process is investigated so as to check if they are following the standard process and if not it will be a simple training issue rather than complicating by a fix.

Also, if the proper settings are set the status will automatically change if needed so better to check the basic set up as well just in case.

Regards,

Dasuni