Solved

Customer Agreement

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi IFS Folks,

Good day.

I am wondering what is the difference between manual pricing and costing pricing in ‘Update Customer Agreements from Base Prices screen’.

When I am using costing pricing it runs background job to update prices but there are no updated done but when I use Manual Pricing it works as intended.

Please can anyone explain me the difference.

Many thanks.

icon

Best answer by Lakmini Weerakoon 29 September 2021, 06:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Vchandna ,

‘Update Customer Agreements from Base Prices screen’, with the ‘Costing Pricing’ option may check for the baseline prices with the Origin from Costing check box selected in the ‘Sales Part Base Prices’ window. Have you checked whether the check box is activated?

Please find below descriptions regarding few columns in the Sales Part Base Prices’ window:

“Origin from Costing :This check box should be marked if the base price should be retrieved from the Costing component.

Cost Set :The cost set used to calculate the base price. Cost set 1 is automatically entered when Origin in IFS/Costing is selected (means when you activate Origin from Costing check box) . You can choose another cost set by using the List of Values.

Baseline Price: The baseline price of the sales part, used as a starting point for calculating the base price together with the percentage and amount offset. For sales prices, the baseline price can either be maintained manually or via Costing. The rental baseline price is maintained manually. It is expressed in the site's base currency.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks Lakmini.

That helped me.. I will explore above more and comment here if I have any doubt.

Regards.