Solved

CRM Panel Lead fields (Stage, Potential, Source, Market, Notes)

• 27 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

We are pushing a lot for using the  CRM Panel because the best place for Salesmen to interact with the CRM is within the context of an email.

But we found some basic limitations.

When creating a Lead in CRM Panel, the only available fields are (Name, Title, Phone no, and Mobile No); how can we add these basic fields from the lead master data (Stage, Potential, Source, Market, Notes)

icon

Best answer by Masheesh 28 February 2023, 05:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @AIMJOCELYN ,

I think above screen shot is when you edit a lead contact. So that page will only show the fields related to lead contact.

When you are going to register a new lead contact, we have given the functionality to add more fields to CRM Panel including custom fields (controlled by CRM/SRM Panel Field Configuration page in IFS cloud web). Basically you can register a new lead and also a new contact in the same time from CRM Panel page (Register new contact page).

This has been supported from 22r1 cloud release onwards.

In CRM Panel you will see the configured fields when creating a new lead and a new contact using Register new contact page.

Best regards,

Masheesh

Badge +2

Thank you for the answer:

But we are in IFS version 10.17, any work around for this version?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

HI @AIMJOCELYN ,

Unfortunately we don’t have a good workaround in apps10. Probably you can select the “View in IFS Aurena” check box (in register contact page) where you can navigate to Aurena automatically after creating a new lead/contact using the panel and update other info in Aurena page.

Best regards,

Masheesh

Badge +2

Thank you it is going to be a tough sales for that project software adoption.

We just upgraded from IFS 8 to 10 at the time of the upgrade 22r1 cloud was still missing functionalities important for us and was not an option.

I read the CRM panel it’s a Projection of Aurena maybe a light customisation is an option?

any hint?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @AIMJOCELYN ,

Yes, you can customize the projection side.

Best regards,

Masheesh

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

We are on IFS Cloud 22R2 and I don’t see some of the customized fields in the CRM/SRM panel field configuration page. Is there anything that I need to do to get all the customized fields available?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

HI @ashenfdo ,

We support only core fields and custom fields in this page.

You meant to include customized fields as well? (where you have directly modify the table to add columns without using custom field functionality?)

If that is the case then it is not supported yet. But we can consider to include in future release.

Best regards,

Masheesh

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @Masheesh  Thank you for the reply. Yes I mean the fields added by customization( directly modifying the table).  Hope this functionality will be implemented soon otherwise it will be hard to implement this with current business processes.  I am thinking of using a custom field field with an event write a value to the classification field as a work around