Solved

Contact Management - Selecting Manager

• 14 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

We are working with our Customer Contact Management for leveraging IFS as our CRM. We have our customer sites split out as separate customers to allow for different rep assignments and visibility at the site level of a Customer 360 view. We are running into an issue where the Customer Contact’s Manager is located at a different site (therefore a different customer in IFS). Is there a way around this? Is this functionality on the roadmap for IFS?

The only workaround i found was to add the manager to the site where his/her employee was located.

Thanks!

Carrie

icon

Best answer by paul harland 15 October 2020, 15:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

No easy solution to that Carrie - you would need a custom field or a small modification.

I will check internally if this is on the roadmap…

… well: the roadmap does not mention this explicitly.  Support for “Group Affiliation” is in the roadmap, that is, the ability to manage a group of related customers in a tree structure.  This might give you something to work with but may not solve the specific issue described.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@paul harland  - That roadmap solution sounds great! I am guessing that is in a Cloud Release?