Question

Business Opportunity - Approval Notification

• 14 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi All,

In the Business Opportunity on the action level once approval is requested,  I need to send a notification (by mail) to the requested approval group. Any idea how to add this event ?

Much appreciate any suggestion,

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @NMALKI ,

You can create a custom event using below LU and table for the field APPROVED to trigger this event

However you might have to create a custom attribute with a server method to get the Approval group person’s email addresses for the mail.

Hope it helps

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

In addition to the above it is need to to check the ‘Objects are changed’ check box in New Custom Events window to Fire this event.

/Deepthi

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Susith Setunga  Thanks a lot for your help, it works but I am still struggling to find a method to get the Approval group person’s email addresses for the mail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mohamed Infaz can you please advise on above query needed for the custom attribute? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

just an update, I end up writing the event action using the same LU but sending the notification using   embedded SQL (instead of EMAIL)  because I couldn’t find a function that return the Approval group person’s email addresses