Solved

Automated Print Customer Order Documents

• 18 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this question has been answered - not too sure of the search term to look for within the forum.

We are looking to amend the automated functionality within IFS to print an additional document template in IFS9 from the customer order - driven by the status of the order. I believe this is controlled from the following check boxes on the document information tab. (please see screenshot below)

We would like to print multiple copies of the customer invoice and we also have another output document template within the same invoice report definition.

Order History shown below - invoice and delivery note are created automatically. Is it possible to add another document to the automated output? 

Please let me know if I need to provide any additional information.

Many Thanks,

Dan

icon

Best answer by KIMKIMANDREW 18 August 2021, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Have you looked at Report Routing Rules?

This allows you to change output settings and send additional outputs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @DanTrayton ,

As the previous post mentioned, I believe you could achieve your business requirement easily from the Report rule functionality. Anyway, if you need assistance setting-up the report rule, It is better you create a new post for the forum “Business Modeling, Reporting & Analysis

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thank you @Xavier Fernando  and @KIMKIMANDREW for your suggestions - I’ll take a look at the reporting rules and if unable to achieve what we need I’ll forward my post onto Business Modeling, Reporting & Analysis.

Many Thanks,

Dan