Solved

Applying Sales Promotion Deal

• 11 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what are the steps i should follow to apply a sales promotion deal to a customer order?

[i am trying to do this in apps-9]

Regards-

Nahin

icon

Best answer by Nethmie Pasqual 11 August 2021, 10:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

The basic steps are as follows. However the get section could depend on price, discount amount or discount % as preferred.

1. Create a Sales Charge Type with Charge Category Promotion. 
  2. Create a Campaign with a Sales Start Date today and a Sales End Date a couple of weeks ahead.
  3. In the Sales Promotions tab, add Deal ID 1 with the Charge Type from step 1. Enter a Buy ID and then enter the Sales Part and Min Qty. In the Get section, select the radio button for Discount (could also be price or discount amount) and add a discount. Add a Get ID and enter the Sales Part.
  4. Add a site in Valid for Sites and also a customer in the Valid for Customers tab. RMB to Activate it. 
  5. Create a new CO header for the customer and save.
  6. Add a CO line for the minimum pcs of Sales Part. The system informs that the sales part is connected to sales promotion deal 1.
  7. Release the CO header, which will trigger that the Sales Promotion calculation is executed. This will result in Sales Promotion charge line being added.
Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Nethmie Pasqual, i have done all these steps but in my case i am not getting the charges lines, can you suggest what can be the probable mistakes?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Nethmie Pasqual, i have done all these steps but in my case i am not getting the charges lines, can you suggest what can be the probable mistakes?

Hi,

Is the currency in the campaign and the customer order the same? And are you entering a qty that matches the minimum qty of above?

Thanks,

Nethmie

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Nethmie Pasqual yes.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Nethmie Pasqual , now its working. may b some overlapped deal was there. thanks for ur response. or may b the coordinator has to be the same. will check it now.

Regards-

Nahin