Question

Address info when adding a Business Lead is not showing

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In Aurena, when trying to add a new address in the Business Lead page, from the side dialog pane, the highlighted section is not shown. Hence, I can add only the Country.

There is only 1 Context which is Global.

Any ideas why? How can I resolve this?

We are using IFS Aurena client version: 10.11.112.0.

Regards,

Arunalu

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Arunalu ,

Please check whether this the flow you follow;

1. Go to BL page and enter a header and save
  2. Then enter + to add a new address

1. Click on the ‘pen’ mark in the address column, there you get the side pop up dialog box
  2. Ideally you should be able to add the country, and then enter the address lines

1. Is it unable to type the address lines?
  2. Here you are defining a new address, and therefore, you have to enter the values in each field.
  3. Please let me know whether you can type the details in the fields?

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Arunalu ,

Please check whether this the flow you follow;

1. Go to BL page and enter a header and save
  2. Then enter + to add a new address

1. Click on the ‘pen’ mark in the address column, there you get the side pop up dialog box
  2. Ideally you should be able to add the country, and then enter the address lines

1. Is it unable to type the address lines?
  2. Here you are defining a new address, and therefore, you have to enter the values in each field.
  3. Please let me know whether you can type the details in the fields?

Thanks!

Hi Lakmini,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Yes, the mentioned above are the steps followed up to step no 4.

The screenshot is simply for demo purpose to highlight the fact that I don't see the information that I have highlighted using the red colour rectangle.

So basically, I can only see the Country field and nothing else. As such, the address is incomplete as it now only shows the Country. Here is a screenshot of what I see.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Arunalu ,

Thanks for the elaboration. Issue is clear now.

I can see your IFS Aurena client version is 10.11.112.0 and unfortunately in standard environment APP 10 UPD 11 this works correctly without any issue.

Standard version of APP 10 UPD 11: (IFS Aurena framework version: 10.11.17.0 and IFS Aurena client version: 10.11.112.0) 

So I think may be it is better you create a case and report this issue. @Anushi Seneviratne : Do you have any other opinion here? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Arunalu , 

Adding to Lakmini’s explanation, check whether there are any ‘Page Group Name’ related to Business Lead in ‘Page Configurations’ window. If so, select the record→ click on three dots→ Unpublish it.

Given below is a sample screen capture of this option in core environment. 

Upon unpublishing, restart the application and try adding the address info. 

Regards,

Anushi 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Arunalu , 

Adding to Lakmini’s explanation, check whether there are any ‘Page Group Name’ related to Business Lead in ‘Page Configurations’ window. If so, select the record→ click on three dots→ Unpublish it.

Given below is a sample screen capture of this option in core environment. 

Upon unpublishing, restart the application and try adding the address info. 

Regards,

Anushi 

Hi Anushi,

Thank you for your response. I checked the Page Configurations page and there was nothing there. If you do have any more suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Arunalu

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Arunalu ,

Thanks for the elaboration. Issue is clear now.

I can see your IFS Aurena client version is 10.11.112.0 and unfortunately in standard environment APP 10 UPD 11 this works correctly without any issue.

Standard version of APP 10 UPD 11: (IFS Aurena framework version: 10.11.17.0 and IFS Aurena client version: 10.11.112.0) 

So I think may be it is better you create a case and report this issue. @Anushi Seneviratne : Do you have any other opinion here? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Hi Lakmini,

Thank you for this and it is noted and understood.

I noticed this issue in 2 different environments of a client (both newly created). But, i also noticed that for the same client, there were another 2 environments which were working correctly.  All these environments are in Apps10, UPD 11. So i was wondering if i have missed something here.

Anyways thanks again for your inputs and if you do think of something else, please do get back.

Thanks.

Arunalu

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Arunalu , 

You can also check whether there are any fields that can be unpublished or custom configurations enabled in Business Lead window itself under ‘Page Designer’. Refer the below sample screen captures from core environment. 

Upon checking this, if it still doesn’t resolve your problem, as Lakmini suggested, I would also suggest you to raise a support case to investigate the issue in depth. 

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Arunalu , 

You can also check whether there are any fields that can be unpublished or custom configurations enabled in Business Lead window itself under ‘Page Designer’. Refer the below sample screen captures from core environment. 

Upon checking this, if it still doesn’t resolve your problem, as Lakmini suggested, I would also suggest you to raise a support case to investigate the issue in depth. 

Regards,

Anushi

Thanks Anushi for this. Yes, I have checked these and everything seem to be in order. So I guess I will have to report this to IFS and see what their response is.

Thanks and regards,

Arunalu

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Arunalu ,

Adding something to above as you have mentioned that there is no specific page configurations or specially added fields as described by Anushi.

You have mentioned that the issue is noticeable in 2 different environments of a client which are newly set up. And also on the other hand there are 2 other environments which this work properly. I hope all these new environments too have the same framework versions and there’s nothing different.

If all seems similar, I suggest to report a case as discussed above.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Arunalu ,

Adding something to above as you have mentioned that there is no specific page configurations or specially added fields as described by Anushi.

You have mentioned that the issue is noticeable in 2 different environments of a client which are newly set up. And also on the other hand there are 2 other environments which this work properly. I hope all these new environments too have the same framework versions and there’s nothing different.

If all seems similar, I suggest to report a case as discussed above.

Thanks!

Hi Lakmini,

Yes, all these environments have the same framework version which is 10.11.17.0. And yes, i guess i will have to report this to IFS and see.

Thanks again for your help on this.

Regards,

Arunalu