Question

Activating customer agreement with no Deal per Part lines

• 31 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

If a customer agreement has no Deal per Part lines, it is not possible to activate it after entering all the necessary basic data. However, you can simply add a Deal per Part line, activate the customer agreement, delete the Deal per Part line added earlier. Is it a bug or expected behavior?   

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Gaveshi Maddegamage In order to activate customer agreement, you should have below prerequisites.

• A customer agreement header should be created and saved.
  • At least one deal must have been entered per part, sales group or assortment.
  • The agreement must be valid for at least one site.

Therefore this is not a bug and you need to have above prerequisites. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Gaveshi Maddegamage

I hope you’re referring to the below scenario which has simulated on core environment. 

To my understanding, this could be a bug in the core functionality. So I suggest you to raise a support ticket to PD team for further analyze the situation. 

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Gaveshi Maddegamage If your sales part is connected to a customer order line, deal per part record should not be allowed to delete and should trigger error like “The Customer Agreement XX is used in another object". But if it’s not connected to another record, I think it will be allowed to delete. However, It’s better to contact the R&D.