Question

22R2 - CRM Panel - insufficient privileges errors

• 19 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 1 reply

When using the CRM Panel we regularly get ‘Insufficient Privileges’ errors when trying to create new opportunities. The same user can complete the action for the same account in Aurena and can sometimes complete it in the CRM Panel but once the error has set in it seems to be stuck.

RmPanelHandling & RmPanelFieldConfigHandling have been granted and CRM Access Filters are currently off. I’m not sure what other privileges could be missing.

Has anyone experienced similar and can anybody shed any light on this? We have also raised a support case.

In the log there is the following but on its own it’s not very informative:

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
OData-Version: 4.0
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 86

{"error":{"code":"SE_UNAUTHORIZED","message":"Insufficient privileges.","internal":2}}
--batch_c00adc14-3045-405f-b18a-14849f8b794e--

15:4:38 - Json string return from first content in batch response =>{"error":{"code":"SE_UNAUTHORIZED","message":"Insufficient privileges.","internal":2}}
15:4:38 - Error occurred when calling Create opportunity Batch Odata call
15:4:38 - {"error":{"code":"SE_UNAUTHORIZED","message":"Insufficient privileges.","internal":2}}
15:4:38 - ERROR=>Error!: Insufficient privileges.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

HI @TJL  ,

Could you please check following have been granted under RmPanelHandling projection? If Access level of projection is Full then I think everything will be set.

And let me know the cloud version which you are testing.

Best regards,

Masheesh

Badge +1

How do I do the forum so that my post does not go to spam

Badge +1

Hi Masheesh,

I’m working in 22R2 (22.2.2). Those entity actions have been granted.

However I have noted that someone else had revoked the read only access for RmPanelFieldConfigHandling. Granting that again has removed the error. I think we may just have been working at cross purposes. Thanks for your rapid response anyway!

All the best,

Thomas