Skip to main content
Question

Replicate Changes from Customer Order Lines to pegged supply orders via Migration Job

• 19 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, we have a requirement to update existing Customer Orders in IFS with a new External Transport Leadtime via a migration job. When we update this manually in Apps10, the Planned Ship Date is updated on each Customer Order Line, and a dialog box pops up to allow us to replicate the changes to any pegged orders.

When I update the leadtime in the migration job, the Planned Ship Date is updated successfully on all Customer Order Lines, but the changes are not replicated to pegged orders. Is it possible to trigger this via the migration job to ensure that all connected purchase orders are updated with the correct date?

So far, I’ve tried to amend the migration job to also loop over the order lines with the method “Customer_Order_Line_API.Modify__”, passing in various attribute/values which I identified in the debug console (see below).

REPLICATE_CHANGESTRUECHANGE_REQUESTTRUECHANGED_ATTRIB_NOT_IN_POLFALSEUPDATE_PEGGED_ORDERSTRUESET_TAX_FROM_ORIGINALFALSEMULTIPLE_TAX_LINESFALSETAX_CLASS_ID

However, this gives me the following error: ORA-20114: CustomerOrderLine.FND_MODIFIED: The Customer Order Line record has already been changed. Please refresh the record and reenter your changes.

Would appreciate any suggestion on this.

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @washton 

Can you try out the following steps please which are based on the view name CUSTOMER_ORDER? This is only an excerpt and not the whole migration job.

In the tab Method List of your migration you should have a view name CUSTOMER_ORDER  and a Method Name CUSTOMER_ORDER_API. Here go to the “Method List Attribute” screen please.

At the end of the “Method List Attribute” screen add 2 new lines with the following entries (the column sequence can be different):

After that go to the tab “Source Mapping”  of your migration job. Possibly you have to refresh the screen or to load the migration job again when the following 2 new fields are not available to do the mapping.

Map the 2 new fields with the default value ‘TRUE’.

Execute your migration job please. Does it work now as expected?

/Jens

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @washton 

Can you try out the following steps please which are based on the view name CUSTOMER_ORDER? This is only an excerpt and not the whole migration job.

In the tab Method List of your migration you should have a view name CUSTOMER_ORDER  and a Method Name CUSTOMER_ORDER_API. Here go to the “Method List Attribute” screen please.

At the end of the “Method List Attribute” screen add 2 new lines with the following entries (the column sequence can be different):

After that go to the tab “Source Mapping”  of your migration job. Possibly you have to refresh the screen or to load the migration job again when the following 2 new fields are not available to do the mapping.

Map the 2 new fields with the default value ‘TRUE’.

Execute your migration job please. Does it work now as expected?

/Jens

Hi Jens, thanks for your comment. I’ve just tried this, but unfortunately the pegged supply orders still aren’t updated.