Question

Problem launching Configuration Analyzer

• 27 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the configuration analyzer tool on my workstation.
I downloaded the file InterfaceReports.ifr
When I launch the tool, I just have time to see the main screen and the application closes immediately.

Do you have any ideas why ?

Thank you

5 replies

Badge

One possible reason why the configuration analyzer tool is closing immediately after launching could be that there is a compatibility issue between the tool and your workstation. Another possible reason could be that there is an issue with the file you downloaded or with the installation process.

To troubleshoot the issue, you could try the following steps:

Check the compatibility of the configuration analyzer tool with your workstation. Make sure that the tool is compatible with the operating system and hardware specifications of your workstation.

Check the installation process. Make sure that the tool was installed correctly and that there were no errors during the installation.

Check the downloaded file. Make sure that the InterfaceReports.ifr file is not corrupt and that it is the correct file for the tool.

Try running the tool in compatibility mode. Right-click on the tool's executable file, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab. From there, you can select a previous version of Windows that the tool may be compatible with. 

Badge

One possible reason why the configuration analyzer tool is closing immediately after launching could be that there is a compatibility issue between the tool and your workstation. Another possible reason could be that there is an issue with the file you downloaded or with the installation process.

To troubleshoot the issue, you could try the following steps:

Check the compatibility of the configuration analyzer tool with your workstation. Make sure that the tool is compatible with the operating system and hardware specifications of your workstation.

Check the installation process. Make sure that the tool was installed correctly and that there were no errors during the installation.

Check the downloaded file. Make sure that the InterfaceReports.ifr file is not corrupt and that it is the correct file for the tool.

Try running the tool in compatibility mode. Right-click on the tool's executable file, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab. From there, you can select a previous version of Windows that the tool may be compatible with. 

May this information useful for you. MyHealthonline Login

Badge

Hi,

Thank you for your instructions

1. I have tried to change the compatibility mode of the file ConfigurationAnalyzer.exe (Windows8, Vindows Vista)
  2. I downloaded the file InterfaceReports.ifr available on IFS Developper Site.
  3. I try to reinstall all

→ it doesn't work any better

Thank you

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We have the same problem.  it is some exception with .NET 

this is an old thread so if anyone is actually monitoring it, we can troubleshoot further.

I WAS able to run it by opening a command prompt as another user (non-admin).  The tool ran, but while analyzing, had a fatal error. I could not find the error file it mentioned… after that fatal error, I could no longer run the tool, even as the other user...

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello,

We have the same problem.
The program closes automatically as soon as it is opened.