Solved

Error Loading Migration Job Info User - Defined Exception

• 22 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I am attempting to create a new Excel Migraton job within IFS (Apps 10) and I am running into an issue.  Upon trying to validate any data that I put into my excel sheet for the job I get an error stating “Error loading migration job info User - Defined Exception”.

Error When attempting to use the “validate” function.

Below is the current configuration of the migration job.  I have tried several different defaults and tried enabling all fields and manually entering them within the job but have gotten the same error every time.  I have successfully created and used several migration jobs in the past but have never seen this error before.

Formatting page configuration
Source mapping configuration 
Method list configuration
Rules configuration

Ultimately, I am trying to create an add-in job that I can use to create new records within a Sales Price List (Below)

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  I do not want to enter all of these entries by hand f I can avoid it.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Makede 23 February 2023, 09:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

HI @CTomlinson ,

Please change the source column entries where you have spaces. Replace the space with an underline
E.g. PRICE LIST NO change to PRICE_LIST_NO

Afterwards try again

BR
Martina

HI @CTomlinson ,

Please change the source column entries where you have spaces. Replace the space with an underline
E.g. PRICE LIST NO change to PRICE_LIST_NO

Afterwards try again

BR
Martina

This worked perfectly.  Thank you so much Makede!