Solved

Data Migration Error - SE_UNAUTHORIZED Insufficient privileges.

• 4 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Has anyone seen this error message when loading or validating data for jobs with the Excel addin? 

Last week we could load data the COA to the worksheet without error.  This week we are getting the above error for any of the migration jobs.

Office365

Aurena  

icon

Best answer by MDominick 6 November 2022, 20:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Could be a permission Issue, please refer the suggestion provided in the post: 

Badge

We are not sure why but somehow the account (IFSAdmin) lost permissions to the underlying view. 

After working through that we ran into the next issues which was ORA-20110: IC_FIN_Account_Tab.InsertError:…  Literal does not match format string.  

This is odd since its validating the data in the spreadsheet that just came from IFS via the “Load” button.  This has happened on both tables we tried to load.  

If feels like something is out of sync in our environments setup. 

(Note: this is a brand new implementation) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Did you also already try ‘Re-Generate Excel Migration’ ?

Badge

We have identified the two issues

1. SE_Unauthorized →  Solution:  After creating a migration job a new projection is created for it.  Admin must grant the project to the user executing the job, even if its the same person that created the job.
  2.  ORA-20110: IC_FIN_Account_Tab.InsertError → Excel Date issue
    1. Issue still not resolved.  If the Excel file has any date fields in will fail with this error, ex. CreationDate. 
      1. We tried to hide the Creation Date from the job, which will allow you you to load/validate but fails on Insert
      2. I can leave the field in but delete all values before I hit validate/execute and it will run without error 

Has anyone see this issue before? Is there a format it must be converted too?  

I have a crud workaround for Creation Date but it doesn’t address the situation when I do need to update/insert a date value.

Badge

Issue above is a result of a known bug in 22R1.  We are working to apply the latest Service updates and test again.