Question

Data Migration Error

• 7 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I’m executing a loader job via OnServer route and once I select the file from the SFTP Server, getting an error “Invalid value for property “IntfaceFile””. Any suggestion on the reason of this error and how to fix it.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @SPRRAJ ,

can you please add a screenshot of the migration job (Tab Formatting) and when does this error exactly occurs?

Normally when you choose “File Location:” OnServer then the file name must already be stored in the field “File Name:” before executing the job. 

I suppose you already have the “File Name:” and “File Path:” filled out with values.

The “File Path:” should be an ORACLE-DIRECTORY which refers to a folder on the database server.

So for example the name of the ORACLE-DIRECTORY is MIGRATION and MIGRATION refers to the folder D:\MyFiles on the database server.

File Path: → MIGRATION

File Name: testfile.txt (which is stored in the folder D:\MyFiles on the database server)

Badge +1

Hi Jens,

The error appears when I choose the file in the File Name field under File Configuration Tab…

Badge +1

The same file I can load successfully via the OnClient route…

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Can you please test with “short” file name and make sure there are no special characters in the name. Do you still get the same error message?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Unless I am not understanding correctly you say the File Path is “MIGRATION”. Yet in the file configuration screen, where you are picking the file, the path is “ASSET”. In order for the job to work, the file must be on “MIGRATION”.