Solved

Custom Object Data Migration issue

• 8 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I have created a migration job which is used to migrate data into some custom fields in a core table. this included some reference fields as well. I have mapped the objkey for those reference fields and everything seems ok. But when I execute the job, core method get executed and during the execution of the customer method I get the below error. any idea on this ?

"ORA-20105: Message.ATTRNOTFOUND: Attribute "SQL" does not exist in message "..."”

icon

Best answer by NiyomalN 8 January 2022, 19:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @NiyomalN,

It is not possible to say what the exact cause is without more details on the error. Usually this error is produced when you have not configured an SQL query where there should be one. 

Would it be possible to post the complete error entry from the logs? The complete error message should contain information as to where this error is originating from.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Malindu

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Malindu,

Thank you for the response. I have found the issue. Issue was with a custom event that is referencing to some of the custom fields. I just disabled them and issue resolved!

and, the aforementioned error message was the complete error message. There wasn't any other information related to the error.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards!
Niyomal.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @NiyomalN , 

i would like to know the steps for creating migration job for custom fields.

Kindly share the steps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @NiyomalN , 

i would like to know the steps for creating migration job for custom fields.

Kindly share the steps.

Hi, there are different types of custom objects that can be added to IFS and each type has different approach when migrating into IFS please see the attached document