Question

Two-way supplier invoice matching

• 18 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello, my company wants to do what they call a two-way match for blanket PO lines for services.   Right now the buyer or AP has to contact shipping to receive in a monthly PO line for a number of services.  I saw this post-

Service PO - 2way match | IFS Community but I don’t understand how you can avoid receipts-how does the PO line/PO close?  

I’ve been testing out the option to have AP do the receipt themselves from the manual supplier invoice.  Has anyone else tried this out?

1. Change supplier to PO Ref Only on the supplier matching tab (currently set to PO reference and receipt reference).
  2. Go to manual supplier invoice and create new.  Enter in PO, invoice number
  3. In the line section, right-click and select Copy Unreceived PO lines.  Delete any rows that are not needed.
  4. PO quantity will be displayed on the line-change if necessary.  The invoice will be in Preliminary status.
  5. Enter the Gross Amount or Net Amount for the Invoice if this differs from the default and save.
  6. Select one or more lines, right-mouse and select Receive Order.
  7. The Receive dialog box opens. You can also modify some data on the receipt line.  
  8. Confirm by clicking OK.  PO line is closed, receipt status is received, invoice is PrelPosted. 
  9. Match PO receipt.

Does the above look correct?  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!