Solved

Tab "Delivery Information" in shipment

• 19 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have experience with the below marked tab "Delivery Information" in the shipment? I could find out that it's a global extension for Brazil, but I need more details. Unfortunately, this tab is always greyed out.
Thanks in advance for your help!
BR
Nazli

icon

Best answer by MadushaDissanayake 19 April 2021, 13:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nazli Gökdemir 

The tab is linked to the GET extension. The "Delivery Information" tab in Shipment is connected to a specific country localization functionality. If for example creating a Shipment with localization Brazil, then this tab is available.

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Susith Setunga ,

Thanks for your answer. I tried this already, but there are error messages coming up in the customer order, which I guess are also related to the global extension, e.g.

This is from the DEV environment of AUMA (307460). I know, it’s going into the details right now, but I tried your suggestion before ;)

Thanks and BR

Nazli

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Susith Setunga ,

Thanks for your answer. I tried this already, but there are error messages coming up in the customer order, which I guess are also related to the global extension, e.g.

This is from the DEV environment of AUMA (307460). I know, it’s going into the details right now, but I tried your suggestion before ;)

Thanks and BR

Nazli

Hi Nazli,

Can you specify what exactly you ‘tried’ here?

If it is BR localization which you are using, have you checked the Operation ID which this error message explicitly suggests?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the operation ID in the customer. I tried to fill in some fields in “BR Taxes Registration Info”, because I thought that this might also be related to the Brazil loc. but there’s no operation ID:

Can you help?

Thanks and BR

Nazli

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Meanwhile, I solved the above issue but struggling with the following error message:

Maybe someone knows how to handle this one?

Thanks and BR

Nazli

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Can you check whether you find data in below window?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Nazil,

Go to Taxable Parts Setup window

Query for your Part No

Check whether there’s any value under IPI Percentage column

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Nazil,

Also go to Output Tax Calculation Rule window