Solved

Supplier Material for Purchase Order Line, How to add supplier's order number

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

If we need some exterior operations from our suppliers, we are using Supplier material For Purchase Order Line module to ship and trace the material that our supplier needs.

After reserving the necessary parts, we are using “Print Pick List for Purchase Order” which creates a “Delivery Note for supply parts”. This is great to share the information with our supplier, but sometimes our supplier sends us a Purchase Order for the required material.

My question is how can I indicate our supplier’s PO number in the delivery note for supply parts ? 

Thank you for your help.

Baran

icon

Best answer by Pilar Franco 27 September 2023, 17:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

I would create a custom field to store the Supplier’s PO number and then you can modify the Delivery Note layout to include this info.

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +1

Hi,

I would create a custom field to store the Supplier’s PO number and then you can modify the Delivery Note layout to include this info.

Regards,

Pilar

Hello,

Can you please explain briefly how can I do it ? 

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Baran

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Baran,

Your IT department must be aware on how to create custom fields.

For change of report layout you will need a tool like Report Designer or Crystal reports to include the new information in the custom field or make any other change in the design you may wish.

Regards,

Pilar