Question

Supplier Material

• 2 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

When we have a cusotmer order to purchase order that requires supplier material, where can I go after reserving/picking, etc. to see what supplier matierial was consumed on that purchase order?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Tenecia.Seeley you can see what was delivered from the Inventory Transactions History. If you need to see what was consumed, I think you will have to enable the Consignment stock functionality. When consumption is reported you will see them in Inventory Transaction History too. You will see these info against the CO number not the PO however. 

Put the tick in CO line Consignment stock and register the Customer address in Customer Consignment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I don’t think Consignment stock is required.

You can see Supplier Material that was issued by selecting the PO line and RMB to Supplier Material.  If there are component parts that will be consumed by the supplier in the processing, they would be listed on the Component Parts list.

Components can be added manually if required or can be pulled in automatically as part of a Purchase Structure, depends on how the part is setup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Dear @Tenecia.Seeley ,

You can use RMB - Supplier material on the purchase order line to view more details of component parts and their reserve status.

Then at “Supplier material for purchase order line” view, you will be able to explore more into the detailed level of information on supplier material such as what are the component composition and reserved status of each component.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I can see the supplier material on that RMB but only until I receive on the PO.  Once I have recieved on the PO, that RMB option is no longer there. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

I can see the supplier material on that RMB but only until I receive on the PO.  Once I have recieved on the PO, that RMB option is no longer there. 

In Inventory Transactions History will a search for the following suffice?:

• Transaction Codes = PURSHIP (Issue Material for Supplier), UN-PURSHIP - Undo Issue Material for Supplier
  • Order Ref 1 = PO Number
  • Order Type = Purchase Order
Userlevel 5
Badge +8

That is doable but doesnt allow for a one stop shop within the PO process.  Just seems odd the system would not allow for a RMB to take you to where the transaction is associated with this.  Like Supply Chain Order Analysis does as an example.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Dear @Tenecia.Seeley ,

I believe functionality such as ‘Supply Chain Order Analysis’  would come handly indeed yet i’m afriad, currently there is no such functionality.