Question

Supplier for purchase part specific delivery overhead

• 17 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi

I’m trying to add a delivery overhead for a specific supplier for purchase part.

I am able to add the cost element etc on the “Delivery overhead” tab on supplier for purchase part.

But after placing a purchase order and receiving it i still don’t get the added overhead.

The part is weighted average and there is another delivery overhead on the “default cost bucket” that i do get.

So my question is how do i activate so that i get the additional delivery overhead for this specific supplier for purchase part.

Running app10 upd11

Thank you

BR Andreas

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @roxandcar , 

Is the supplier in supplier for purchase part the primary supplier? What is the App version and the UPD level that you are using? 

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Anushi

yes its primary supplier

APP10 UPD11

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,

I believe the ‘Multiple delivery overhead setup’ window would help with your requirement.

Please refer the following help document for more information.
http://docweb.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/Apps9/documentation/en/default.htm?openpage=http://docweb.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/Apps9/documentation/en/Cost/frmMultipleDeliveryOverheadSetup.htm  → under activities-->try “Define multiple delivery overhead

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi, 

Adding to the same, please check whether a cost element for delivery overhead with source element 141 have been created as it is a pre-requisite when defining multiple delivery overheads?

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Since its only for one part i cannot add it to 141 but have created a 141-t that im trying to use

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @roxandcar , 

As per your screen capture, it seems you have correctly defined the relevant data in Multiple Delivery Overhead Setup window under Supplier For Purchase Part tab. Hence, I would suggest you to raise a support case to investigate this further and get a solution. 

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @roxandcar 

Make sure a Cost Bucket is set for that Cost Element and that Bucket is connected to the Cost Template of your Cost Set 1.

Then Copy Supplier Delivery Overheads like below

After that try to Register Arrival and check whether the costs are there.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello, did you get this to work?  I’m also trying to get a delivery overhead on parts that are set up with Inventory Valuation Method of Weighted Average.