Solved

Site / Inventory / Inventory Part Planning? Ver10 UDP13

• 22 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello Community!

We are upgrading from 9 to 10.  As part of the effort, we were looking at the data differences on “The Company” and on “The Site”.    On the site record we discovered what seems like hidden data on the “top level” Inventory tab, under the General, Automatic Reservation, and Transport Task Tabs.  But maybe this is a BUG since these are Inventory Part Planning Properties in a new grouping??  Is the “Inventory Part Planning” tab supposed to be invisible?  Hopefully I’ve provided enough information:

icon

Best answer by Dilan Senevirathne 22 January 2022, 11:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @ttzeleznik 

Below attached screen shots are from IFS Apps 10  core environment. Those fields under “Inventory” are not supposed to be invisible. If you are unable to make it visible it could be a bug in the application.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@Tharaka Senevirathne   Thanks!  Your screen shot showing four tabs is what I thought we should see too.  We see only three.  Our “Inventory Part Planning” tab seems to be “invisible” and inactive.  On my screen shot you can see (over to the right-middle) the one tab marked (checked) as visible is “Inventory Part Planning”.  While the data elements are visible, the tab is invisible and not available ( clickable ).  I’ll submit a case.  Thanks again for your help.

Cheers, Troy