Solved

Purchase Order output to send PO directly to vendor email

• 10 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I have previously worked in SAP where POs could be directly outputted from the ERP PO Creation to the vendor’s email, using the vendor master’s populated email address.

I love IFS thus far a month in to learning it.  I however am asking if IFS has the same functionality to output POs directly to the vendor’s email address, automatically populated from the populated supplier (vendor master) email address in IFS.

The goal is for ease, reduce steps, and save time.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 10 March 2021, 15:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Yes, IFS can be configured to send an email at will by RMB from the Purchase Order header.  It can also be set with a standard out of the box event to send the email when the Purchase Order is printed.  You can setup IFS to create requisitions automatically, release the requisition and convert to a purchase order, then release the purchase order and email directly to the supplier email on file.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@ShawnBerk can you please educate me to make this setup. i.e. to enable RMB and send email from the Purchase Order header? Thanks alot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@ShawnBerk can you please educate me to make this setup. i.e. to enable RMB and send email from the Purchase Order header? Thanks alot!

Pleaes ignore this, I just found it I guess (correct me if I am wrong) 

1. Supplier Contact in the PO header should be filled with a value for email address. 
  2. ‘Purchase Order’ should be checked in the Supplier > Purchase > Misc. Supplier Info
  3. The Event PDF_REPORT_CREATED should be setup with the rule via IFS/Connect