Question

Punchout Catalog - Procurement

• 9 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi,

Our customer has an issue with OCI punchout with a supplier. Once the shopping is checked out no parts/lines are transferred from the punchout to IFS shopping cart. I investigated and found out that the JSON message we are receiving(for method Self_Serv_Shop_Cart_Util_API.Receive_Punchout_Response()) is missing parameters UserId, Supplier and most importantly BuyerCookie.

The customer confirmed that they are sending these parameters in the POST request as below. 

Also I have asked them to change the format as UserId[0], BuyerCookie[0], Supplier[0] just to test it out, but still we get the same issue.

It seems the format of the POST request for the 3 parameters is wrong so its not mapping them to the Json message. I could not find any documentation other than what is available here Punchout Catalog - Procurement (ESSPRO) - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud.

Is the parsing of the POST request from the customers portal to Json message happening at IFS? if so how can we check this, just to see how the mapping is done.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!