Solved

Project Supply Request Authorization rule not showing steps

• 17 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi There,

I have created a Purchase requisition authorization rule and routing templates, and for some reason all my routing steps are not being displayed on the requisition or routed as per the steps. I’m at a loss for what I may have missed. What could I be missing that I am not seeing by chance?

I have been under the assumption all steps will show especially if I have “Include All Steps and Consider Limits” selected on the auth. Rule general tab.

Auth. Rule 1 - Priority 1 <$500k - Maximum amount $500k

Routing template linked to auth. Rule 1, using project roles, all with auth. limit of $500k

Step 10 

Step 20 

Step 30

Auth. Rule 2 - Priority 2 >$500k - Min $501k to Maximum amount $10ml

Routing Template linked to auth. rule, using auth. groups, all have max auth. limit of $10ml

Step 40

Step 50

Once the requisition is released only the following steps appear when I need all the steps 10-50 to appear (Screen shot below)

Step 30

Step 40

Step 50

icon

Best answer by FNSMITHUN 18 April 2023, 12:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @ERPMark1 ,

Could you please check whether the persons assigned to the respective project roles in the project.

Regards,

Mithun K v

Badge +2

Thank you for the reply Mithun. To confirm, do you mean as per the below? in Default project roles?

Badge +2

You are taking about with the activity setup parameters in the project correct?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @ERPMark1 ,

I meant the detail in the below screen. Check whether you have the project roles assigned to person in the project which is connected to you purchase requisition.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Badge +2

Hi @ERPMark1 ,

I meant the detail in the below screen. Check whether you have the project roles assigned to person in the project which is connected to you purchase requisition.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Thank you!