Solved

Possible to change columns in dropdown form view

• 16 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is it possible to decide what columns that are shown in the top dropdown if you have multiple entrys (in this specific case multiple invoices in Posting proposals)?

I would like to have PO Ref as one of the columns when i press the drop down arrow so that it is easier for me do find the correct invoice.

So it would be Supplier, Name, Series ID, Invoice Identity and PO Ref.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Randini Jayasundara 12 May 2021, 04:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @LundahlOskar,

This is not possible since the display columns are defined in code level for core windows. Please refer below community posts for more information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Randini

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @LundahlOskar ,

As per the current design, PO Ref  is not included in the topdropdown of both Manual Supplier Invoice and Posting Proposal windows. I think it would be useful to have PO Ref in these windows

To address this issue in core application, I will create an idea in IFS IdeaWall, this could then be further evaluated for next core releases.

If the solution is highly urgent, I suggest you to go for a customization.

If you wish to proceed, please contact your IFS consulting organization (or official IFS partner) and request it as a consulting service.

You can do this either by creating a new case using your consulting or partner support key or via other channels as nominated by your consulting/partner organization.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha