• 18 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 7 replies

find below my PO  authorisation  rule

and find below my PO authorization tab 

The second step has not been considered. Need advise to solve this issue. Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Shehan Anurada 18 August 2021, 08:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hary ,

Can you share a screenshot of the Authorization rule page?

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@hary Can you share  an screen of the R01 Authorization rule. I think You have use the Include Steps Based on Limits Authorization routing option.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Hary,

In your PO authorization rule, have you made the authorization routing option as “include steps based on limits”?

Br,

Nethmie

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Thanks for your support. find below my RO1 rule

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@hary Can you share  an screen of the R01 Authorization rule. I think You have use the Include Steps Based on Limits Authorization routing option.

Yes i do. What’s is the right option then?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @hary ,

Can you share a screenshot of the Authorization rule page?

Regards

Susith

you can find it below

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for your support. find below my RO1 rule

Hi Hary, since you have put “include steps based on limits”, The system will only generate authorization steps until a step with enough authorization has been reached. Therefore if you select either of the rest of the 2 options, you will see all steps in the routing template in your PO.

Below are the formal definitions of the other 2 steps which is available in the help text.

Include All Steps and Consider Limits - The system will copy all the steps in the Authorization routing template and validate the authorization limit of the last step while authorizing the purchase order or purchase requisition
Include All Steps do not Consider Limits - The system will copy all the steps in the Authorization routing template without validating the authorization limit of the last step while authorization in the purchase order or purchase requisition