Solved

Personal number pulled into "View potential Authorizers / Acknowledgers"

• 1 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, 

hope somebody will be able to advice. We have added a substitute to purchase Requisition line authorization. Using IFS Apps9 UPD17.

When you right mouse click on the requisition number and choose to view potential authorizers / acknowledgers it shows you a list as per below, however the one for substitute is showing the personal number which is only listed under Employee » Personal » Contact Persons. 

Also I can confirm that not everyone can see it. I would assume that only the relevant substitute can see this (I can’t see it under my login as don’t have HR access). 

Would anyone know why this is happening and how could I fix this? 

Thank you

Kate 

icon

Best answer by BLLKaterinaO 2 November 2021, 17:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi

I am just copying tooltip help which I feel that will help you.

“The phone number for the authorizer, if the number has been entered in the IFS/Enterprise, Person/Address/General Address Info tab. Note that the Method Default check box must be selected; otherwise, the phone number will not be displayed here.”

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Piyal,

this is the thing, no number is actually added to Person/Address/General Address Info tab. The number which is being pulled into the authorizers is only added in Employee record (HR record). 

Hence I don’t understand why this personal mobile would be appearing there. 

Hope somebody else will have some other ideas. 

Thank you

Kate 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Try adding a work number or even dummy phone number in the Person record and see if it will over-ride or hide the number pulling through from HR.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi all, 

I think I have worked it out. Sadly when I checked Person record under my login the number hasn’t been visible. 

I have tried to log as administrator and saw that the number was actually there set up and defaulted, so I have unticked it. 

Couldn’t test it as requisition has been already approved, but really think this is it. 

Thank you all for your help.

Kate