Lobby Error after Lobby page has been created

• 17 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

Hello, 

Can someone please help with the Error: “ PURCHASE_ORDER_API is not a procedure or is undefined”.

I have created a lobby data source and lobby element and everything works fine but when I click in the element to populate data (based on data source condition), it generates error “ PURCHASE_ORDER_API is not a procedure or is undefined”. See attached screenshot.

​​​​

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Ola ,

“PURCHASE_ORDER_API.FINITE_STATE…” looks wrong to me.

May be you can try  “PURCHASE_ORDER.FINITE_STATE…”

I hope this is why you get the error message.

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

Try removing the schema lora1app from Target Column in the element. Run the debug console when clicking the element and you’ll see that something like lora1app.&AO.PURCHASE_ORDER_API will probably be the cause of the error.

BR

Johan

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Ozgun BAL That is the actual API that calls the object I want to display. I took out the API and the error still occurs. I also looked in our database and this API exists.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@JohanLindstrom I took out the AO, lora1app but this continues to error. I also looked in our database and it the API exists. Have you come across this issue before? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

If you try to also remove lora1app in the condition in the data source designer, in addition to the Target Column in element, do you still receive the error?

BR

Johan

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Ola ,

This occurs as the columns are not mapping properly when you navigate to the page. It cannot identify that column in the page.

Since you are already using the data source condition try unticking the check box in element designer where they map the two columns and keeping everything else the same. If you still get the error let me know.

Thanks

Best Regards

Nadeesha Liyanage. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@EntNadeeL Hello,

I unchecked the box but I still had the error occur. Please see attached a recent screenshot of my lobby element.