Solved

InteSite Order Customer Order

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Team,

I am trying to create following scenario in IFS:

Site A Releases Customer order and the set up automatically created a PO for Site B.

but

Intersite CO doesn't get created for for site B

Do I need to enable some setting which will create intersite CO for site B ?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Rasika Lakmal 6 May 2021, 11:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Team,

Site A Releases Customer order and the set up automatically created a PO for Site B.

but

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi, can you check whether your Incoming Customer Orders are set to approve automatically? You should be able to check this in Site or Customer.

Also you shall check in Supplier Message Setup whether the Message Default is ticked.

Thanks. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Team,

but

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi, can you check whether your Incoming Customer Orders are set to approve automatically? You should be able to check this in Site or Customer.

Also you shall check in Supplier Message Setup whether the Message Default is ticked. 

Thanks. 

Hi I checked everything but still customer order is not getting created for some reasons. All the settings from your screenshots looks identical on my end. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi RajanKhatri7 ,

Please refer the attached document contained all settings required to setup inter-site orders. 

This document was uploaded by @MR10  to the below question raised in the community ;

Thank you,

Lumini. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi RajanKhatri7 ,

Please refer the attached document contained all settings required to setup inter-site orders. 

This document was uploaded by @MR10  to the below question raised in the community ;

Thank you,

Lumini. 

Hi Lumini,

I have followed the instructions as it is but still customer order is not getting generated for site “B”.

Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi RajanKhatri7,

Does it create a record at incoming customer order window? and when you release the PO , does order code automatically changes to 4 (Inter-Site) on PO header ? Further can you check whether any connectivity message is stuck at POSTED status In background job.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @RajanKhatri7,

Here's a checklist for you.

A- Check whether the internal customer and internal supplier are correctly defined in the sites according to your requirement.

B- Check whether the Supplier for the Purchase part is the intended supplier and internal supply site (easy to check in external CO line, for Supplier and Supply Site)

C- Check the Message Setup for both Customer and Supplier. Mandatory Message Classes should be there. (Check the screenshot in first reply)

D- When the PO is created, check whether the 'Sent' box is ticked in PO header.

(If not, message is not sent. Try resending by RMB PO header > Send order)

E- Now check the Connectivity Outbox and make sure the Outgoing message is in status Accepted. (Would be easy to query by, Message class, date and user)

(If not Accepted, message is not sent out. Check the Connectivity)

F- If above is met, check the Connectivity Inbox and make sure the Incoming Message is in status Accepted. 

(If not, message is not received)

G- Check whether the Incoming Customer Order is created. See it's status. 

Kindly check above once more. 

Dear Readers, Feel free to add if I have missed anything :)

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

As Vimukthi, pointed out please check Connectivity Outbox/Inbox. Nice to see that very detailed explanation from our colleagues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If you connectivity messages are not working and stopped in “Released” status, please follow the below steps and check whether messages are accepted.

1. Go to System Parameters and check the following parameters are “ON”. If it’s still “ON”, perform following steps.

Set to “OFF” save and set to “ON” and save

1. Go to Database process and reactivate the Connectivity_SYS_Processes

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @RajanKhatri7,

Here's a checklist for you.

A- Check whether the internal customer and internal supplier are correctly defined in the sites according to your requirement.

B- Check whether the Supplier for the Purchase part is the intended supplier and internal supply site (easy to check in external CO line, for Supplier and Supply Site)

C- Check the Message Setup for both Customer and Supplier. Mandatory Message Classes should be there. (Check the screenshot in first reply)

D- When the PO is created, check whether the 'Sent' box is ticked in PO header.

(If not, message is not sent. Try resending by RMB PO header > Send order)

E- Now check the Connectivity Outbox and make sure the Outgoing message is in status Accepted. (Would be easy to query by, Message class, date and user)

(If not Accepted, message is not sent out. Check the Connectivity)

F- If above is met, check the Connectivity Inbox and make sure the Incoming Message is in status Accepted. 

(If not, message is not received)

G- Check whether the Incoming Customer Order is created. See it's status. 

Kindly check above once more. 

Dear Readers, Feel free to add if I have missed anything :)

Thanks.

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura  

Thank you so much for all the information. The issue was with connection parameters and database processes. I followed the steps given by @Rasika Lakmal  and now it is working as per my expectation. 

I do appreciate your help. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

If you connectivity messages are not working and stopped in “Released” status, please follow the below steps and check whether messages are accepted.

1. Go to System Parameters and check the following parameters are “ON”. If it’s still “ON”, perform following steps.

Set to “OFF” save and set to “ON” and save

1. Go to Database process and reactivate the Connectivity_SYS_Processes

Hi @Rasika Lakmal 

This resolved the issue. I followed the above steps and it created the messages successfully. I think the issue was in database processes. 

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.