IFS B2B Portal - User and Lobby Access

• 20 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Setup a new User and associated them to a Supplier.  Once logged into the B2B Aurena portal I am wanting to see the Coordinate Work Lobby.  This user doesn’t have access like that of the Application Owner user.  I review this Lobby and it is categorized under IEE Lobby.  

So when I try to grant Lobby access to the Permission group that this user is assigned it doesn’t appear.

Help in understanding how to grant access to Lobbies and Navigation items.  It seems I have the Projections that seem to make sense assigned but still not showing up under my new user.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @DHPCALBRECHT ,

First of all make sure whether you have a lobby created for B2B Aurena. 

If you want to have “Coordinate Work Lobby.” , please see whether it does list here for Aurena B2B.

From the description it seems that you have that lobby under IEE Client type. If so, that means “Coordinate Work Lobby.” is available if you open that lobby in IEE. 

If you don’t have it, please make a version for Aurena B2B. 

Secondly, when you review the permission sets for the user, please check whether the lobby is granted for that user.

Following is an example:

For this you may refer following steps.

1. Go to the permission sets and locate a permission set which is granted for the user.
2. Go to Projections and Lobby Pages section.

3. Go to Granted Lobby Pages part and click on ‘Add’ button.

4. Add the lobby you want to grant to that user.

For further reference: Please check F1 document.
https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/210_security/020_permission_sets/020_permission_set_projections_and_lobby_pages/default.htm

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks.  So how does the IFS Admin User see this Lobby when I login under that user, if it is not showing up under the Aurena B2B Lobbies.

Is there an easy way to get this IEE Lobby to Aurena B2B Lobby

Thanks so much

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Disregard.  I was able to change the Client Type on the Lobby.