Question

I can't print attached document from Shop Orders.

• 17 September 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I want to print shop order with their documents attached but when i print it doesn’t print. somebody know what happen or another way to print it.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

What sort of a document you need to print?

If you attach a documents to,

• Shop Order material work guidelines
  • Shop Order operation work guidelines
  • Manufacturing tool/tool guidelines

.. using below checkbox, you can print them when printing Work Instructions report.

Thanks, 

Asanka

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@AsankaGaru  HI! I need to print shop order with some documents as pdf (they are drawings but in pdf) and when I already do the steps that you told me but it doesn’t work. It just prints the shop order but the pdf attached as a document not.

Badge +2

I am having this issue too, I have tried attaching the document to the shop order and to the operation work guidelines. Never get anything besides the Work Instructions Report. We use a Crystal Reports created Work Instruction - does this have any impact?

@RoanyNF Did you ever get this working?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I am having this issue too, I have tried attaching the document to the shop order and to the operation work guidelines. Never get anything besides the Work Instructions Report. We use a Crystal Reports created Work Instruction - does this have any impact?

@RoanyNF Did you ever get this working?

I didn’t. could you explain me a little more about crystal reports or show how to do it? I am still having problem printing the attachments in the shop orders. Do you found any solution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello,

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution please @RoanyNF ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The document should be connected to the routing operation work guideline or product structure component work guidelines to print when the Print Attached Documents is selected.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Björn Hultgren 

I added my line and connected my document to the header and the line of the shop order material work guidelines. But when I print the work instruction, I see the line added to the work instruction but I do not see my document. Can you please tell me on which setting I am wrong? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Can you try to connect the document to the Component on the Product Structure rather than on the specific shop order? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Björn Hultgren

I have linked my document to the component on the structure, I have recreated the shop order and I redid the test but I only have  the report that prints without my document 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The document should be connected to the work instruction for the product structure component rather than to the product structure component itself

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Björn Hultgren 

I have connected the document to the product structure working guideline but I still have the same result. I have the work guideline  line but not my documents. Can you print the documents in your case? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I tested now and actually it does not work for me either when document is connected to the structure component work guideline. If I connect the document to the routing operation it does print however. Then below dialog appears after the printing of the actual work instruction report.

In IFS Cloud (And apps 10 Aurena client) it works fine for both. 

However I do believe it should work Also for IEE so consider creating a support ticket.