Question

How did the Demand planner pull data from other modules of IFS for Demand forecasting and imventory planning purpose

• 6 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

The purpose of my request is that I am part of team  deploying IFS 10 in  an organization that current using SAP and and other tool for Demand forecasting . The process is very different in IFS and I am looking for how to reconcile the two systems , I have read a lot of resources but I felt I need a process of how  I can integrate the data from SAP and the Forecasting tool ( MCA/SIO) into IFS. I am just wondering if someone has experienced this type of project before and can help with how the demand planner and the forecasting client pull data from all the master data ( CRM, Vendor and Material Masters ) considering inventory on hand and other Parameters to generate effective demand plan  and forecast. Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @toyinjulius,
I am not specialized in the area but I would suggest referring (which has a presentation and a recording): 

Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

You can integrate data from SAP and other systems into IFS Demand Planning via the Historical Data form as shown below…

Your demand planner base flows can now use this data in it’s planning process now, e.g. Select contract, part_no, issue_date, issue_qty from IFSAPP.COMB_EXT_INV_PART_ISSUE_PUB

Regards,

Antony