How can i PO receipts to invoice

• 21 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 6 replies

Hi,

where can i find "matched PO receipts to invoice"? (IFSv10)

Best Regards,

icon

Best answer by Kanishka Dilana 21 February 2023, 17:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@seyma Your question is not 100% clear to me but have you tried using ‘Invoiced Purchase Orders’ screen? Even though the name says ‘Invoiced Purchase Orders’, it actually shows Purchase Order Receipts that are Matched to a given Supplier Invoice(s) so I hope that screen can be used to find so called "matched PO receipts to invoice" I should say.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello ,

Actually not the ones that match the invoice; I want to be able to see the total amounts of the waybills that have not yet been matched with the invoice.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

And I want to provide this to an unauthorized user to the manual supplier invoice screen.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hello ,

Actually not the ones that match the invoice; I want to be able to see the total amounts of the waybills that have not yet been matched with the invoice.

Hi @seyma, There is a Standard IFS report to see the total amounts of the waybills that have not yet been matched with the invoice (Navigator Path: Procurement\Receipt\Received - not yet Invoiced Report). 

You can run it for a given Company, Site, To Invoice Date and Part Type and as the Report Total, you’ll get the Total Value of Received Purchase Order Lines that are yet to be Matched against a Supplier Invoice by the specified Date. See below sample Screenshot,

If you wish to perform any calculations, etc.. You can configure your system to generate an Excel Output, etc.. You can then send the Report print or the Output data to your user, and he/she not necessarily be Finance user having access to Manual Supplier Screen, etc..

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you for your feedback; but the receipt reference number in the top ss he really wants to see is not in this report.