Enablement - Supply Chain Orders Analysis

• 16 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

I am wondering RMB menu on purchase order line “Supply Chain Orders Analysis”  is only enabled for pegged orders rather than Supplier Material Orders? 

I have a PO that is supplier material purchase order. but “Supply Chain Order Analysis” on purchase order line is not enabled.I am sure I have all permission set is granted.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The menu option you should use for this is ‘Component Customer Order...’ - I can see it enabled in your screenshot.

Enablement: 

• The required purchase order record should have been created and released.
  • Order code to be 4 intersite.  
  • Resulting pegged order created.

Usage:
Use this window to get a better understanding of how the demand and supply orders are inter-connected in the inter-site order flow between sites in the same company and between sites in different companies. This window provides the consolidated picture of how the demand is created and how it is satisfied by the supply orders. This provides the details of customer order line, purchase order line, purchase requisition line, shop order line, DOP order line and incoming customer order line. It is also possible to go to the respective customer order, purchase order, purchase requisition, shop order, DOP order, incoming customer order, incoming change requests for customer orders and incoming purchase order confirmations from this window. This navigator helps to identify the pending incoming change request and incoming purchase order confirmation by using different navigator icons.

This window shows the inter-site order flow starting from a purchase order. This window consists of two sections, to visualize the order structure and to display line details. All the lines are displayed on a single table

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Vimukthi Mahakumbura Thank you very much.