Solved

Demand Planner - Manual Historical data

• 23 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

For a forecast Part I have entered data in ‘Manual Historical Demand Planning Data’ page. I did run the jobs ‘Aggregate Daily’ and ‘Create Forecast’ which were okay without errors.

However when I check for the Forecast part → Historical data tab, I cannot see any of this data and historical values are shown as 0 even in the Demand Planner Client (Forecast tables values are all 0)

This is my sql I have used Combination of Historical data + External issues, I guess this is correct.

Version I am working on - 23R2

What am I missing? Appreciate if someone can guide me in the right direction

Kind Regards

Yashodha

icon

Best answer by Richard Owen 23 February 2024, 13:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Yash,

Take another look at the Base Flow SQL … I think you need to express it like this.

This is because you have ‘Ship Date’ and ‘Shipped Qty’ in your historic transactions which matches to ‘Issue Date’ and ‘Issue Qty’ in the SQL 😀

Good luck!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Richard Owen this worked !

Thanks so much !!!

One more question, Is it possible for me to round up my forecast ? I would like to see the forecast without decimals. (I have set up my lot sizes all as 1 as well, but no chage)

Kind Regards

Yashodha

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Yash,

That’s great news!

In IFS Cloud 23R2 you can set the decimal precision per user here

I can’t quite remember the old DP Client functionality, but have you tried the RMB option in the ‘Detail’ section or Forecast Table?  Perhaps there are some possibilities to change the decimal precision there.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Richard,

Yes it worked :)

We can still use the RMB even in 23R2.

Thanks a lot for your explanations. much appreciated !

Kind Regards

Yashodha