Question

Changing views in Demand Plan Client

• 14 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there a way to change the views in the Demand Plan Client?  I understand I can select ‘View’ and make selections that way.  However, even if ‘Query’ is selected, that information is not displaying on the screen.  Additionally, is there a manual for utilizing the DP Client?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

From what I have seen, the query only works with very basic (like 1 parameter) queries. After that, it doesn’t seem to pull results.

What are you trying to do?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @spdeplato

You can refer below 2 posts from the IFS Community.

Demand Planner Basics | IFS Community

IFS Apps 10 - Demand Planning and Forecast Overview & Demo Presentation | IFS Community

Regards,

Harsha

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

From what I have seen, the query only works with very basic (like 1 parameter) queries. After that, it doesn’t seem to pull results.

What are you trying to do?

I would like to use the query, even for 1 parameter but for some reason, it is not displaying in the Client at all.  I do have ‘query’ selected under ‘View > Toolbars > Query’ and yet nothing populates, not even the query box itself.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @spdeplato ,

You mean the below box is not visible in demand client even though it is selected from View->Toolbars->Query right?

have you opened up a forecast graph also? if so close it and see if the query box is visible.
If it’s ok with you try to uninstall and re install the demand client as this will clear up the registry settings and if there’s any issues it will be sorted when you install again.
If not you can go to registry editor and clear up some folders in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IFS\ForecastClient\5.0 and try restarting the demand client.

Best Regards,

Vishaka