Solved

Change the invoicing supplier

• 28 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts, 

When we are done with the purchase order change order, we can not change the invoicing supplier of the first line of purchase order charges. However, we were able to change the invoicing supplier of the 2nd line. Do we have any basic data set up to enable the change of invoicing supplier after creating purchase order change orders? 

icon

Best answer by Rasika Lakmal 28 December 2021, 13:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @XitThejaG , 

Ideally, if the user wishes to change the invoicing supplier for the charge this can be done by modifying the invoicing supplier directly on the charges tab of the purchase order even though there is a change order connected to it. 

Since you claim this issue occurs only with the first line, I suggest you to raise this to support team for further investigations. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@XitThejaG Are you getting any error when changing the invoicing supplier in PO window. There is no invoicing supplier  mapping in POCO window to change the invoicing supplier. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@XitThejaG Are you getting any error when changing the invoicing supplier in PO window. There is no invoicing supplier  mapping in POCO window to change the invoicing supplier. 

@Rasika Lakmal , I was getting the below error. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@XitThejaG Which UPD are you  in? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@XitThejaG Which UPD are you  in? 

@Rasika Lakmal 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@XitThejaG I found a UPD13 patch that would 159758  resolve your issue. Therefore I suggest you to create a support case. 

Test Steps :
#  Create a Purchase Order -> Add a PO line
# Add a charge line with a Charge price with 7 decimals
# Release the PO order and create a PO change order
# Release the PO change order
# Go back to the Regional Settings and change the decimal places of IFS Currency Format to 3
# Restart application
# Go back to the Purchase Order / Charge Tab
# Try to change the Invoicing Supplier of the charge line

Note that the error message is prompted "The Purchase Order is associated to one or more Purchase Order Change Order (s). when using Purchase Order Change Orders, all changes needs to be registered on the change order and it is not allowed to register changes directly on the Purchase Order."

RnD Info:

Invoicing supplier is not a field that triggers a revision.  In other words, there's no field in POCO to add the Invoicing Supplier.

Hence it should be allowed to save the Invoicing supplier in PO itself even when there's a an existing POCO.

The issue is not there in Part Order line or when the value remains the same before and after changing the currency format.                                                                        

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Rasika Lakmal Thanks a lot for your assistance.