Question

Centralized PO across companies

• 9 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, 

is it possible to create the centralized PO for sites that belong to different companies? Or the sites in the PO must belong to the same company? Thanks! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Pauliina 

Both the scenarios you mentioned should be possible. Read more on how to setup here:

My organization dosen’t allow me share links, hence the screenshot

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thank you Asela for your quick reply. Yes - I have access to the above documentation, but could not figure it out… and when I tested it with two companies (I have the required access to both), I could not consolidate the purchase requisitions of two separate sites belonging to separate companies into one PO, it created two separate POs. The online info was comprehensive, but I could not get a clear answer whether (and HOW!) it is possible or not. Thank you for your input! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

That’s strange. Assuming you didn’t miss the ‘Central Purchasing’ checkbox, which IFS Cloud version you’re testing it on please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Didn’t miss the check box, and the created PO does have the “Centralized Order” in the header, but could not get the two PRs to consolidate into one PO. Testing in 23R1. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Ooops, I missed the basic data on the demand site/centralized order defaults. Works now as it should... thanks @Asela Munasinghe for your input! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Well, there you go :)