Question

assyst ETM - querying and updating data within ETM only

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello,

I’ve just upgraded from assyst IPaaS 1.4 to 1.6 and after reading the current wiki, I’ve got the impression that I could use IPaaS to trigger some data maintenance. However, I could not understand how to do it by looking only at either https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-2Wiki/index.php/Integrations:assystETM_1.6_-_Channel_Configuration#Timer or https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-2Wiki/index.php/Integrations:assystETM_1.6_-_Data_Mapping

My use case: Close some open events which may contain or not an attached process.

1 - First problem: I could not understand how to query open RFCs. For example, I’ve tryed to define a single data mapper for Event resource type and tryed to search for status, but I’ve got the following error:

I’ve could not find any guidance on how to inform Java Enum values such as EventStatusTypeEnum.

2 - We have some RFC configured with attached process that contains a decision task asking for the RFC results. We’d like to automatically answer that decision if RFC’s required date is 7 days of more past current date. Is it possible to do so using assyst ETM only?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

On point 1…

I did manage to get an array output of events using the set-up below.

I had to throw in the assigned service department to avoid the below error and I don't really know what the threshold is for ‘too many’

I then passed the results into a second mapper using the following Iteration Expression

var sources = mapped[0].variables.Test;

if(sources.length !== 0){
sources.map(function(source){
return ({
data: source
});
});
} else {
[]; // Do nothing - no mapper iterations required
}

On point 2...

We do the same using the SLA escalation feature to trigger an automated decision rejection on the Action Processor, so there are alternative ways of doing it if you want to.

I suspect if you can refine your search variable to isolate the tickets you want, then it wouldn't be too difficult to have a second mapper to take an action.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Sorry, I forgot to cite my source for the enum values.

Installation:Database Table - incident (Events) - assyst11-6Wiki (axiossystems.com)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you Steve!

I’ve tried using variable assyst search, however, when debugging the data mapper, it returns an empty list of values, which I’m pretty sure is not correct. Any directions for further investigation ?