Best answer by Lakmini Weerakoon 30 September 2021, 16:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Urvakshh.Avari ,

1. You can enter the sales part record in the Sales Part Base Price window
  2. Then tick on below check box (Origin from Costing)

1. The ‘cost set’ column fills with Cost set 1 automatically  which origin in IFS/Costing. You can choose another cost set by using the List of Values.

1. Save the record and Right click on the line Activate

Hope this helps

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Lakmini Weerakoon,

Thank you for your prompt answer, really appreciate your help.

1. The ‘cost set’ column fills with Cost set 1 automatically  which origin in IFS/Costing. You can choose another cost set by using the List of Values.
  •  Where can I view the origin in IFS/Costing, I can’t figure out where my base is being pulled from and what cost is used?
  • And what is the difference between baseline price and base price.

Regards,

Urvakshh

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Urvakshh.Avari ,

1. If you go to the corresponding inventory part of the sales part record - > Right click and go to Part Cost, you will see Cost information and different cost sets.

1. Baseline Price  of the sales part, used as a starting point for calculating the base price together with the percentage and amount offset. For sales prices, the baseline price can either be maintained manually or via Costing. The rental baseline price is maintained manually. It is expressed in the site's base currency.
  2. The base price of the sales part, used for calculating the final sales price in the price lists and customer agreements. It is expressed in the site's base currency. The base price is calculated from the baseline price with the percentage and amount offset taken into consideration. If a valid price break template is connected to the base price and the use of the price break template is enabled on price lists and customer agreements, the percentage offset in the template is considered when the base price is used.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!