Solved

PM Action

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi IFS Guru,

Can anybody enlighten me on the following scenario:

I m creating PM Action on piece of an equipment without Work Task Template, need to put some information about craft man hour etc. I can visualize that once Work Order is generated from PM Action, you can go and put steps, material and man-hour for each steps. But this will create a lot of work for the planner, to go and amend all the Work Order with the required info, is there any work around by putting all these detail without using Work Task Template ?

I am using IFS Cloud Version R 22.1.1

Shez 

icon

Best answer by Thilini Kumarasinghe 12 May 2023, 18:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Shez,

Have you tried entering all the needed information (resources, hours, material etc) on the PM Action it self ? That is when you create the PM Action, you can enter the work lists and under that work list, planning information can be added. Then each and every time you create a work order from this PM Action, the planning information will be copied to the work order and you need only to add if any additional information needed to carry out that work.

However, for the mentioned scenario, it will be much easier if you use work task templates as well. But if that is not a possibility, then of course you can follow the above suggestion.

Best Regards,

Thilini

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Thilini,

Thank for the response, but in order to create Work List you need to create Work Task Template from there one can get Work List, or is there any other way to create  separate Work List ?

Regards

Shez

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @KHAN001 ,

You can create work list manually as show below

Regards,

Mithun K V